Careers - Become a part of our team
See available positions below
- Perform accurate, comprehensive diagnoses, repairs and maintenance of residential HVAC equipment.
- Educate customers on proper care and maintenance and promote all various HVAC options.
- Complete general and specific HVAC equipment inspections.
- Maintain a clean, fully stocked vehicle.
Education / Experience / Skills
- A minimum of 3 years recent HVAC Installation experience with exposure to furnaces, central and ductless air conditioners, gas boilers, water heaters including tankless water heaters.
- Valid Gas Fitter/Refrigeration License.
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean record
- Clear criminal record.
- Comfortable working from heights and using a ladder.
- An accountable and responsible personality, delivering high customer satisfaction and has a positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively within a team environment, completing the installation and commissioning of HVAC elements.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must be flexible to work weekends, evenings and on call.
We expect a lot from our technicians. That’s why we’re committed to providing them with industry-leading benefits and compensation that help them improve their job skills, while providing for their families. Some of the benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Additional incentive earnings available
- Opportunity for growth
- Tool allowance
- Uniforms provided
- Company vehicle
- Expense allowance
With the demand going up we will keep the work coming and builder projects will provide consistent installations.