Industry Leading Multi Point Cooling System Tune-Up
With cooling season upon us. Now is the time to schedule a preventative cooling system maintenance. An air conditioner’s filters, coils, and fins require regular maintenance for the unit to function effectively and efficiently throughout its years of service.
Neglecting necessary maintenance ensures a steady decline in air conditioning performance while energy use steadily increases. Annual preventative maintenance is required for manufacturer warranties and City Home Comfort has factory certified procedures. This is an affordable yearly service that has many benefits for your cooling system and electricity bill.
Complete 21 point check inspection of your central air conditioning system includes:
- Clean and check pressure tube for proper pressure switch operation
- Clean the compressors surface
- Clean the condenser coils
- Clean the relay contacts
- Inspect or clean air filter
- Test start up operations
- Test safety controls
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts/amps on motors (too high of an amp can cause premature blower motor failure or a short in the equipment)
- Adjust, calibrate or replace batteries on thermostats
- Check belts on belt driven motors
- Inspect all limit and safety controls.
- Check the condition of the line set
- Check the condition and operation of the evaporator coil
- Check the condition and operation of the blower fan
- Check the oil level in the compressor
- Check the condition and operation of the pressure switch
- Check the condition of the fuses
- Check the condition and operation of the capacitor
- The Freon level *This is a sealed system so if the level is low this is most definitely something wrong. We will not add any Freon to the system until it has been repaired.*
- Documents any deficiencies on customer invoice
Save Money and Energy
A clean cooling system operates more efficiently and uses far less energy than one that has not been properly maintained.
Dirt buildup within the fins of your outdoor condenser can obstruct the airflow required to operate efficiently. This will decrease your comfort as you wait forever for your system to meet the temperature you need. Our thorough cleaning will ensure there is no dirt restricting airflow.
Keep your air-conditioner (AC) maintained and you’ll not only save money on energy, but you’ll also extend its lifespan, saving money on costly early replacement.
The better you care for your AC, the longer it will last! City Home Comfort’s certified maintenance technicians will clean, oil, and inspect your system to prevent the need for premature replacement.
No Breakdown Guarantee
When you have your Central Air Conditioner maintained by a City Home Comfort professional, your cooling system is covered by our No Breakdown Guarantee. Should the system break down after you have a cleaning, we will return free of charge during that current season!*
*We will waive the $99 service fee for a return visit to diagnose your breakdown within 3 months of your last service.
Preventative Maintenance and Cooling System Warranty Coverage
Regardless of make and model, nearly all furnace and air conditioner manufacturers require that their systems be cleaned yearly in order to maintain warranty coverage. They realize how a lack of proper furnace maintenance can damage the vital components within the units. This is why manufactures include a maintenance requirement within their warranties, and failure to complete the cleanings regularly will result in loss of coverage. To sum up, if you don’t complete annual maintenance you will void the manufacturers warranty.
Do not let your warranty go to waste! A small investment in a cleaning with City Home Comfort will protect your warranty and your wallet, and with 5-year maintenance plan, you could save even more! We expertly service all makes and models, so contact City Home Comfort to schedule your tune-up now!