High Efficeincy Gas Furnaces
Specialists in the repair, replacement, and preventative maintenance of all furnaces. Serving the Greater Toronto Area for over 42 years.
We offer the best brands with industry-leading installations all at a fair price.
We provide the highest quality furnace installations in Toronto.
Why have thousands of homes had City Home Comfort install their furnace?
Also, If you need emergency furnace repair, contact us at (416) 556-8368.
Getting the Best Brands at Fair Prices
At City Home Comfort, you can get a great deal with the top tier forced-air furnaces in the industry, including Trane, Amana, and Runtrue by Trane.
This selection of brands has came from a number of factors. We have provided great brands like Lennox, Carrier, and Napoleon as well. However, the lack of dealer support and access to replacement parts was poor. Therefore, with the industry leading warranties we have selected Trane and Amana as our preferred brands of choice.
Amana has proudly been providing North Americans with premium, long-lasting products since 1934. Because Amana, Iowa, resident George Foerstner built a dependable beverage cooler. Two years later, the company introduced yet another innovative product: the walk-in beverage cooler, also known as a cold storage locker.
This same spirit of pioneering and craftsmanship has stuck with the Amana brand for over 80 years. Their products recognized as some of the most energy-efficient on the market.
Eager to learn more about Amana’s high-efficiency natural gas furnaces? Fill out an online quote request, and one of our representatives will be happy to provide you with a free, no obligation estimate.
Our Most Popular Amana Models:
With nearly 100 years of experience, Rheem® has used the power of gas to fuel some great advancements in energy-efficient home heating. Making a Rheem furnace one of the smartest choices you can upgrade to. With a variety of advanced features and the latest technology, we’re sure you’ll find the right residential furnace to create the perfect home heating solution for your family.
So, if your eager to learn more about a Rheem high-efficiency natural gas furnace. Give us a call or fill out an online quote request, and one of our representatives will be happy to provide you with a free, no obligation estimate.
Our Most Popular Model:
Trane has been a household name in the heating and cooling business for over 120 years, and they have built a reputation as a reliable manufacturer of quality furnaces. They are always innovating and testing new technologies to optimize performance and ensure maximum comfort. Their line includes high-efficiency furnaces with AFUE ratings as high as 97.3 percent, which will translate to great energy and cost savings. They also have affordable and quiet furnaces in single-stage, two-stage, and modulating designs.
Our Most Popular Models:
Get a fast virtual price on a new system.
To get a quote, click the button.
Buying a Furnace : Single-Stage, Two-Stage, or Modulating?
One of the decisions you’ll have to make when looking for a heating system replacement is between single-stage, two-stage, and modulating models. We can help you choose which is best for your family and budget, but here’s some information to get you started:
- Single-stage furnaces have just two settings: On and Off. These furnaces tend to be more basic, less efficient, and aren’t as quiet as the more sophisticated two-stage and modulating types.
- Two-stage furnaces include a High and Low setting in the On position. Meaning, they can run at a lower level most of the time to maintain your home’s temperature better. It also means operation is quieter and more efficient, so you’ll save money on energy bills.
- Modulating furnaces are the most advanced ones available. So, they have multiple settings when running and can make incremental adjustments to the heating output to maximize fuel efficiency, quiet operation, and temperature consistency.
Who to Call When You Need a Furnace Replacement
City Home Comfort has been the go-to Toronto heating system contractor for thousands of homeowners annually. We’re proud to have served the community for 40 years.
When you’re looking for the best quality with fast and reliable furnace installations, you can count on us to get the job done right.
Our services include:
So when you contact us, we’ll send out one of our trained and experienced technicians. They will assess your home, your needs, help you choose the right make, model, and give you a free estimate for what the project might cost.
After your furnace is installed, you can rely on us for quick and dependable service for all your furnace maintenance and repairs.
Gas Furnace Warranty Coverage
Furnace warranties are better than ever, so your investment will be protected for longer. So, if something goes wrong or a major component fails, we will repair or replace it.
We always recommend furnaces that include full comprehensive coverage. Nearly every brand and model furnace contains 10 years of parts and 10 years of labour warranty. We also register your new furnace with the manufacturer, so you don’t have to.
When should I upgrade my furnace?
Know when to call in for a repair and when to throw in the towel for your old heating system? Repairing your furnace might sound like a more affordable solution now, but it may not be the best choice in the long run. Here are a few signs that it might be time to replace your furnace.
- Your furnace is more than 15 years old. The average lifespan of a furnace is 15-20 years. The older they get, the more problems and potentially pricey repairs will arise, especially if they haven’t been getting annual maintenance.
- Your heating bill has increased. If your home heating bill keeps growing year after year, it could be a sign your furnace is running less efficiently.
- Uneven temperatures. Your furnace runs to keep the temperature of your entire home comfortable. Suppose you notice differences in temperature between different rooms. In that case, you may need to call a professional duct cleaning company to suck up all the dust and particles stuck inside the vents of your heating system.
Understand that rooms with direct runs from the furnace or rooms closer to the furnace will have more heat. Also, rooms with windows and doors will have more difficulty holding heat.
Balancing an HVAC system is tricky, but some smart home devices can help you, such as the Flair smart vent.
Your furnace is making strange noises. Have you heard any banging, popping, rattling, or squealing noises from your furnace? Old furnaces often start to make some strange noises as they get toward the end of their life.
Can I buy furnace insurance?
What you’re talking about is a warranty. There is no such thing as a proper insurance plan for your heating system.
Some companies offer “heating protection plans,” which seem nice. However, after reading the fine print, these plans don’t cover the expensive parts.
The plans that tell you otherwise are mini maintenance contracts from companies that rent you furnaces.
Should I rent a furnace?
The company will charge a monthly fee to rent a furnace for $70-$100.
Compare Furnace Purchase to Rental
Let’s do the Math on a purchase of a furnace.
- A new furnace total purchase includes 10 years of complete coverage warranty with parts and labour.
- So, if you buy a new furnace installed, you might pay an average of $5,100.
- You can have it regularly serviced for about $110 every year.
- At 15 years, you’re paying $6,200.
- At 15 years, you’re paying $6,750.
Now let’s compare that to a rental.
- Includes full coverage as long as you’re paying monthly payments.
- The furnace rental cost is $90 per month.
- The life expectancy of your equipment is 15 – 20 years.
- At 10 yerars, you’re paying $10,800
- At 15 years, you’re paying $16,200.
To sum it up, you pay at least twice the price if you rent.
While a furnace rental is a low upfront price, it costs you much more in the long run. City Home Comfort has 0% financing offers to be very consumer-friendly and as fair as possible.