Always upfront without all the confusing contracts.
Thanks for your interest in our monthly promotions. We promise to always have clear and precise offers you don’t have to crunch numbers on. There are offers being marketed to homeowners offering thousands in rebates on ridiculously over priced equipment or lengthy lease/rental contracts.
The most fair and easy to understand payment options.
Get 0% APR for 9 months and no upfront cost on any Amana Furnace or Air Conditioner.
O.A.C. Conditions Apply.
Newesr promotions: Amana Offer Expires November 30, 2020.
Click here to apply for promotions in minutes.
Eliminate confusing promotions and rebates from other companies:
At City Home Comfort we always present the correct option for your budget and system requirements. Because when we visit your home or provide an estimate. You get years of experience and extensive knowledge to make an informed decision. Find our manufacturer sponsored promotions to take advantage of the best offers available.
Helping You Get Away From Rental Contracts
- Simple monthly plans that have easy to understand Terms and Conditions. Our promotions are what they are presented as.
- Free comparisons, so you know the difference between our offers and other “$2000 discount offers” created to bait people in to lengthy rental contracts.
Don't get locked in.
- So since most of our furnace replacements include 10 years parts and 10 years labour warranties. So, we can eliminate the “peace of mind” a lease contract offers.
- Although some monthly options have low monthly costs, they tend to have locked in terms which cost much more in the long run.
- No Security Interest or Liens against your property. Virtually all lease contracts put a security interest or a lien on your property. Binding you to extra fees and preventing you from selling or refinancing.
Your heating and cooling system affects how you feel every moment when you’re at home. It also accounts for around half of the energy your home uses every month. So every dollar you spend moving up to a higher-efficiency system can produce comfort and energy savings you’ll appreciate for years to come.
Smart, flexible offers
Of all the ways you can pay for your home comfort system, financing directly through a third party financing company may make the most sense for many reasons:
- No Payments, No Interest Financing
- Many different loan types are available, so we can easily help find the custom solution that’s perfect for you
- Financing plans are available for most levels of credit
- In most cases, credit applications are reviewed and approved in just seconds