Standard air cleaners have filters that are very dense, so they stop the dust by trapping it in a slightly porous filter. The fewer the pores, the more dust it can trap. However, this not only stops the dust and dirt, but it also stops the air from moving as well. So, you may not be as comfortable, and less air is cleaned efficiently. This is called pressure drop. The revolutionary Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner has the lowest pressure drop with the highest efficiency possible.
Small particles, large effects
Particles like dust, smoke and bacteria are often .3 microns or less. At that size, allergens can get deep into your lungs because they aren’t filtered well by your nose and throat. An effective Trane air cleaner, such as Trane CleanEffects™, can reduce the presence of potential asthma and allergy attack triggers in your home. Such as, dust, pollen, pet hair& dander, dust mites, mildew, lint, fungus, most tobacco smoke, cooking grease, and even bacteria.
The Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner utilizes patented, breakthrough air cleaning technology to remove up to an astounding 99.98% of airborne allergens from the air that passes through the filter. Also, it catches particles as small as .1 micron, making it 8 times more effective than even the best HEPA room filters. And up to 100 times more effective than a standard 1-inch filter.
Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner removes up to 99.98% of airborne particles
Verified by Harvard experts
Add to any New Furnace Installation for $1750 + HST
Trane CleanEffects™ has been performance-tested by LMS Technologies and Environmental Health & Engineering, Inc. (EH&E), with the results verified by professors from the Harvard School of Public Health, so you know you are getting an air cleaner for your home like no other.
CleanEffects™ Filter Features:
- Removal of up to 99.98% of particles and allergens from your filtered indoor air. It removes particles as small as .1 microns – 1/1,000th the diameter of a human hair – a size that eludes most air cleaners.
- Industry-leading clean air delivery rate of 1,200.
- Low operating costs, with no replacement filters to buy.
- Cleaning indicators easily visible on the outside of the unit.
- Easy-to-clean filters. Just vacuum or rinse once every 3 to 9 months (depending on usage).
- Easy installation.
- Quiet operation.
- Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner was designed to fall well below the 50 parts per billion (ppb) FDA voluntary emission limit for medical devices. Trane CleanEffects™ contributes a negligible amount of ozone – less than .3 ppb to the living space.
- Typical ozone levels during the summer outdoors are at about 60 to 90 ppb, and indoor levels can vary greatly but are typically between 12 ppb to more than 80 ppb. Testing of Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner by third parties has shown there’s no more ozone in a home installed with Trane CleanEffects™ than what naturally occurs in the environment already.
- A Trane air cleaner is the industry benchmark supported and verified by third parties who make it their business to know about clean air.
- Minimal pressure drop. Delivering more clean air by volume to your living space.
APCO fresh-Air UV Light = Whole House Air Sanitization
Learn about the imortance of Indoor Air Quality
Improve your indoor air quality and breathe more comfortably with filters, cleaners, and humidifiers. Also, these systems connect directly to you homes furnace and provide quality air throughout your whole property.
Indoor air quality is important for any home or business. From dry air to dust and allergens in your heating and cooling systems, City Home Comfort has the solution. We supply products including air cleaners and HEPA filters, humidifiers, and UV light disinfection systems.
Is indoor air quality (IAQ) a health and safety concern?
Indoor air quality has become an important health and safety concern.
Common issues associated with IAQ include:
- Improper or inadequately maintained heating and ventilation systems.
- Contamination by construction materials, glues, fibreglass, particle boards, paints, chemicals, etc.
- Increase in number of building occupants and time spent indoors.
What are indoor air contaminants?
Here are examples of common indoor air contaminants and their main sources:
- Carbon dioxide (CO2), tobacco smoke, perfume, body odours – from building occupants.
- Dust, fibreglass, asbestos, gases, including formaldehyde – from building materials.
- Toxic vapours, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) – from workplace cleansers, solvents, pesticides, disinfectants, glues.
- Gases, vapours, odours – off-gas emissions from furniture, carpets, and paints.
- Dust mites – from carpets, fabric, foam chair cushions.
- Microbial contaminants, fungi, moulds, bacteria – from damp areas, stagnant water and condensate pans.
- Ozone – from photocopiers, electric motors, electrostatic air cleaners.
What symptoms are often linked to poor indoor air quality?
- It is common for people to report one or more of the following symptoms:
- Dryness and irritation of the eyes, nose, throat, and skin
- Shortness of breath
- Hypersensitivity and allergies
- Sinus congestion
- Coughing and sneezing
People generally notice their symptoms after several hours at work and feel better after they have left the building or when they have been away from the building for a weekend or a vacation.
Many of these symptoms may also be caused by other health conditions including common colds or the flu, and are not necessarily due to poor IAQ. This fact can make identifying and resolving IAQ problems more difficult.
Hear it from our happy customers!
Pollutants Removed for Better Indoor Air Quality
Removes Indoor Air Pollutants, such as: pollen, mold, pet dander, bacteria & viruses, cigarette smoke, among others Unit is compact, light and installation is quick on a central air (HVAC) system The results are ideal for any home, including: homes with pets, allergy and asthma suff erers, smokers, chemical pollution and severe respiratory ailment suff erers. Unit is covered by a 5 year limited warranty on motor, 1 year limited warranty on parts (excluding consumables). Washable foam prefilter with an average one year life; 100 sq. ft . of pleated HEPA media 3rd stage carbon filter to capture VOCs. German motor delivers 300 CFM, will not overheat or burn out. Bypass system does not affect HVAC system pressure.
Dry air can lead to a dry nose, cracked and itchy skin, sore throats, and other allergy and asthma symptoms. It can cause frequent static shocks, chip paint and plaster, and crack wood floors, furniture, and trim. Dry air also makes the air temperature feel cooler, making your heating unit work overtime to reach the right comfort level.