Response to COVID-19
City Home Comfort is fully operational as an essential service during this unprecedented time. Our scheduled services are resuming as usual.
Our team has implemented Enhanced Technician Protocols and Safety Measures during all installations, maintenance and repairs. Full P.P.E. (N-95 Mask, eye protection, and gloves) is required to remain on during the entire visit to your home or business.
Our technicians have been:
- Wearing and replacing disposable protective equipment at every appointment.
- Actively participating in social distancing.
- Taking extra care in sanitizing tools and equipment after every job. Wiping down all parts, and areas touched, such as thermostats.
- Monitoring their temperatures every morning before leaving home.
- Following and staying up to date with all Ontario Health Regulations regarding safety procedures.
We will continue to monitor local guidelines and procedures. We check in every morning with our in field employees and verify they are not showing symptoms before they head in to work. All office staff has been limited to at home work to help limit the spread of COVID-19.
As we attempt to help flatten the curve of COVID-19 we have advised everyone to stop shaking hands. We mean no offence and want to help stop the spread of germs. Stay safe everyone!